Workshop Event Policies
- Due to every workshop project being custom made THERE ARE NO FULL REFUNDS for any workshop.
- In rare cases, if a workshop were to be canceled by us a full refund to every participant will be issued if another date can't be scheduled.
- All workshops must be paid in full one week prior to the event date and must meet minimum requirement for participants. Minimum requirements for mobile workshops are 8 or more participants.
- If you must cancel your scheduled workshop and are 7 days or more away from the scheduled date a credit of 50% will be given towards another workshop. Credits are non transferable and must be used within 90 days of the canceled workshop date.
- No credit or refund will be given if canceled 6 days or less before the event date.
- Same day cancellations or no shows will not receive a refund or a credit towards another workshop or project.
- Each participant must be registered before the event closes to registrations. Please contact us for last minute registration policies.
- Travel fee will be refunded for a cancelled event.